top of page

Community of Practice

Public·1 member

Happy Friday, everyone! 🌟

Today, I want to bring your focused attention to why "I'm only subscribing to things that give me energy!"

The Reality of Everyday Life

Social media is full of posts about living our lives to the fullest, but many content creators showcase lifestyles that seem out of reach for everyday people like us. Balancing a full-time job, family responsibilities, and everything else that comes with life can make finding time for self-care feel impossible. I know firsthand how challenging it can be to prioritize your own well-being amidst all the demands.

My Energy-Boosting Activities

To keep it real and ensure a life of well-being is truly attainable, I'm sharing my list of energy-boosting day-to-day activities. Some of these I do daily, such as:

• Exercising

• Eating nutritious meals

• Practicing mindfulness

Other energy-boosting concepts, like seeking adventure and learning, are what I turn to when I lack creativity, inspiration, or overall just don't feel like myself. It's important to know what you need and when you need it. I'm a big advocate for sitting with yourself; without knowing who you are, how can you know how to find solace and live a fulfilling life?

The Importance of Listening to Your Body

Listening to your body and mind is crucial. Your body sends signals when it needs a break or when something isn’t right. Ignoring these signals can lead to burnout and long-term health problems. On the other hand, paying attention and responding to your body’s needs helps maintain balance and well-being.

When I started to listen to my body and prioritize energy-giving activities, I noticed profound changes:

• Better Relationships: I became more present and engaged with loved ones, strengthening our bonds.

• Increased Happiness: Doing what I love brought a sense of joy and contentment that was previously missing.

• Improved Health: My physical symptoms diminished, and I felt healthier and more vibrant.

• Calm and Centered: My anxiety decreased, and I found myself feeling more calm, centered, and in control.

A Simple Exercise for a Positive Mindset

This is a great exercise to practice when you feel lost and need to find a more positive mindset and outlook on life. It works even better if done seasonally, as sometimes where we find these good-feeling hormones like endorphins changes throughout the year. For example, during winter, I would add:

• Warm food and drinks

• Sauna sessions

• Afternoon naps

Try It for Yourself!

Take a moment to try this exercise for yourself. You might just find your new favorite creativity-boosting activity or a new way to unwind after a long day at work!

About

I believe professional development is an integral aspect of ...
bottom of page